Well, after a long week she if finally home. I decided to name her Sierra, not sure why, that is the name that stuck in my head.
I really appreciate all of you on this forum for answering questions and never once making me feel out of place.
Sierra's looks are amazing, she is beautiful, expectations met.
Her weight was as i expected. although i been busy all day moving wood so moving her tired me out a bit.
Her feel is a bit sticky although i feel once she warms up a bit and i powder her, she will feel amazing.
I got her dressed and took some pictures and then i laid her down for nap so her ad i could rest a bit before we really get to know each other. Maybe later or tomorrow after work we will try some outfits i got her and do some measuring.
Thank you all!Here are some pictures!
(p.s. please excuse minion Bob, he decided to photo bomb a couple pics, like the fudging minion he is)
What a sexy girl. I enjoyed the pics you posted, albeit late to join the forum.
what size clothes panties and dresses? thank you
Here is my 143cm Kiara, at least part of her...
That's the sweetest peach of them all!
My doll is happy to spread the word, by spreading the love...
she looks great! do you have any photos of her with spread legs? I am thanking about buying her and would like to get all the info that I can before pulling the trigger. I saw one photo with spread legs and it was the best looking vagina I have ever seen on a doll. thanks for your time
Thank you all, I may upload some pictures of our first night together later. We had some fun!
Sierra is adorable!
Congratulations on your first, hope you two have many happy years together!
Congratulations, she is quite the cutie!!
She is beautiful and I am happy to see that she arrived and that you finally get to relax with her.
Congrats! I just got my first doll 5-6 weeks ago too. A few things I've learned.
1. White clothes great. Stockings, even body lace, socks to protect feet. All good. I can leave on for days.
2. Dark clothing even after washing 3-6 times have stained in minutes, especially tight fitting. Stains do fade so I've learned not to freak out. lol
3. Yep, lube. The more the merrier lol. Water based or baby oil. But I have heard that too much baby oil is not great.
4. Keep corn starch handy. Get a blush applicator, it's so much better than by hand. Baby powder is good too, but apparently not good to ingest.
5.I love long wigs but be careful they'll become a tangled mess quick. I buy them super cheap on Ebay, $7-12.
6. Lube can stain sheets. This may be too much tmi, but I discovered you can buy disposable mattress pads to put underneath to help with that when in use.
7. I bought a heating blanket, keep it on lower settings. It makes a world of difference to me.
8. I found a video that shows how to clean the doll after use using furniture foam and mild soap instead of carrying the doll to the shower each time. I just started trying this, so far so good. I'm active and it saves carrying the doll to the shower which for my 76 lb beauty gets old quick.
There are so many things... this is just off the top of my head. Enjoy!
If anybody has thoughts on any of the above please share.
Ha ha that’s funny! I read an article a couple weeks ago about a guy in Great Britain, England’s first arrest or conviction involving someone importing a sex doll. But whatever. I don’t care ha ha Ha! There were other details involved there. I’m pretty new as well, I got Katie maybe a month ago. I would probably give her a bath first and then powder her. I definitely learned three or four things so far such as use lots of lubricant, be careful with positioning and clothing with the color and the marks. Her skin is 10 times more sensitive than I anticipated. I noticed cute panty lines on her after bath time today! 😍 Be careful with heat, bending, basically... all the things the guys are saying in all the posts!
Congratulations on finally getting her home! She’s a beauty, for sure...Great Name, too...
She is perfect, I just had Deputy Sheriff show up and i started thinking i was in trouble for buying sex doll, thinking "What the fudge", turns out he was dropping off my uncle. So once my heart settles i hope to prepare to get to know her better. Any advice from anyone would be appreciated. This is my first and i really want to go well, I am thinking giving her a good powdering, should i do anything else?
Looks like she made it to you completely intact, glad you are happy with her looks. As cute as these dolls may appear in pictures, until you see one in person and can really look her over from all angles- you don't realize how beautiful your new companion will be.
Glad you have her finally! she’s what got me hooked on these dolls I believe.