Mar 31

Any 125cm doll owners?

7 comments

I currently own a 156cm doll and have a question about the 125cm. What is the length of the feet on the 125cm? Can she wear a size 5 shoe like my 156 or are the feet smaller on the 125? I tried to inquire through David but he didn't have the stats I need. Any forum members who could help me out would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Mar 31

My 100cm has feet that are a tad under 7'inches... I think the 125cm has the same size as the 100cm. They are definitely not the same as on the 156cm doll. You'll need to have a shoe that's child size.

Not the answer I was hoping for but thank you for the info, jpop!

br1an85 has one, he posted a pic on the home page. Hopefully, he'll see your query.

Apr 2

Was it you that went to the warehouse saw the 125cm decided against it and bought a 153cm? I remember someone getting a 125cm and one guy changing his mind. 🤔😁

No, that was not me. If I had gone to the showroom I would have measured the feet on the 125cm myself. Assuming they had one on display, that is. I noticed the stats on the 145cm(?) that the feet were 7 inches which would make the 125cm feet that small or smaller, so I have decided to stick with my 156. If I were to buy another I would make the drive to the showroom...UPS doesn't seem to understand what "this end up" means! LOL

Apr 2Edited: Apr 2

I was actually referring to Alexchangander but thinking back it was the member that had the "NJ Devils" hockey logo as his name plate (Jeruz85) He's definitely seen the doll.

OUR STORE

18 Kennedy Blvd.

East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Phone: 732-246-0455

david@mistresslovedolls.com

HELP

Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm
​​Saturday: 9am-2pm
​Sunday: Closed

• Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon